American Pet Diner Critter Be Better Health Pellets/Powder
Benefits when using American Pet Diner Critter Be Better Probiotic:
- Supports better digestion & increased immune function.
- Fortified with prebiotics, vitamins, minerals and probiotics
- Helps stabilize the digestive tract increasing development of beneficial micro-flora, and discouraging growth of pathogens.
- Added electrolytes needed for healthy water balance.
A daily dose of American Pet Diner Critter Be Better Supplements has been shown to help ALL small pets utilize their food more efficiently and break down insoluble fiber. American Pet Diner Critter Be Better is good for all pets because like active culture yogurt is good for all people; its probiotics help good bacteria occupy the intestine, preventing bad bacteria from colonizing. It also improves nutrition extraction from the food they eat. American Pet Critter Be Better creates a foundation for overall well-being and health of your small animal. It was designed for small pets with occasional digestive upsets in mind. Both pellet and powder are the same formula.
American Pet Diner Critter Be Better Health Pellet (same ingredients as powder)
Made with our own Timothy Hay. Good as a daily dose for all small pets. Developed for pets needing an “extra boost” of health after stress: i.e.; being transported or after gestation, in measured doses. Contains prebiotics vitamins, minerals and probiotics.
Available 8oz Pellets, 2lb Pellets, 25lb Pellets, 50lb Pellets.
American Pet Diner Critter Be Better Health Powder (same ingredients as pellets)
Made with our own Timothy Hay. For pets that have decreased appetites or have stopped eating*. Gives them help getting their intestinal tract functioning normally again. Contains prebiotics vitamins, minerals and probiotics.
Available in 4oz and 8oz Powder.
Feeding instructions: (4 options)
- Sprinkled dry on food to be consumed as a “dressing”
- Can be made into a mash and placed on the roof of the animal’s mouth.
- Can be made into a ball bolus and put into the animal’s mouth small balls at a time.
- Can be added to the animal’s water
*American Pet knows Critter Be Better will help your pet feel better but always consult your veterinarian when problems persist or your pet seems ill. (see our page When to Take Your Pet to the Vet